Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Metamorhic Rock

Hi guys,


Today I Well tell you about we are doing for topic. We are learning about rock.


We are learning about metamorphic rock.  Here are kids in my group is here are the groups names. Geologist rock was the group that my group was working with. The Geologist jiraffes was my group.


I had to grad some chocolate had to put the graded chocolate
into the tinfoil. Then put a lot of pressure with your hands
then take out of tinfoil then you can eat it.



Here is what we did for an igneous rock the ingerdient are chocolate butten and marshmallow. We put chocolate butten's in a bowl then some marshmallow's and then microwave for 20 seconds. And the  do it 2  more times. For  20 seconds.

Did you now there was a rock sycle.


Here are some photos.

This is a igneous rock  when you make an igneous rock it will smell bad.



Thank you for reading my blog post.


Can you please comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.