Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

This is my Harold work








Hello everyone,



This is my work and I well tell you what I have done. So we when to the Harold's class room and there where  light on the roft  and you can change the coluars.  here are the coulars red, blue, purple, yellow, pink and green there is only one coulars  that means a thing red mean to stop talking with your freands.




then we all played this game called try not to flince but here are the rools so red colour was to stop talking to your freand. 

Here is a photo of my work.


   

Thank you for reading my blog post. 

Can you comment down below. 

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Kayden.
    I remember going to see Harold and his friend,many years ago at HPS. Harold is such a cool animal. It wouldn't take a lot to feed him. He'd almost work for peanuts, if only giraffes ate them.
    It's good to have other people and giraffes come into school to teach you new things.
    Maybe next time with your post don't leave such a big gap between your text.
    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.