Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Winter Sports

Hello everone welcome back to my blog,

So here is what we did last friday my rugby. My team called the tigers we got a bye so we didn't play rugby on friday.  But we played my 2ed faovote sport bastketball. We vs some high school kids  here are some of the names in my team Truby, Quiad, Kody,   This is my frist year of playing rugby for the school.


I think it well be a good 2 terms of rugby when my team found out we got a bye. I was talking to the coach his name is Many my team we got to walk to the hornby high school gym. We played bastketball we played hornby high netball team. I new some of the kids in the netball team.     

This image represent bastkball to me .


Thank you for reading my blog post. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.