Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Weekly Words

Hi guys.


Today i well tell you about what  we are doing for weekly words  the word is paraphernalia here a question do you now what it means. It's a another way of saying stuff so the resan that i am doing the weekly words is because so i don't have to do it at play time.  But really it is so we now new words. 

Here is how you can use it in a sentenince  when your freands ask what's another haw to say stuff you say paraphernalia.

Here is a photo 




Thank you for reading my blog post.

can you please comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.