Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

100 to 200 word challenge

 hello everyone 


Today i am going to show you my 100 to 200 word challenge and my one is not 100 or 200 my one is 99 but miss said it was good. We had to do this to a song and the song is called Forrest Gump feather theme.

Here is my work 

There I was trying to put the baby to sleep. It wouldn't go to sleep so I played some calm music for baby’s it still wouldn’t sleep. So I called my friend and they said Forrest Gump feather theme so I searched that on YouTube After 1:30 in the song it finally fell asleep. Now I have to be quiet. Let's go on the couch and watch until they get home. I fell asleep  then I woke up to the door then I just went on my phone and I checked on the baby it was still asleep. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.