Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Gold Rush Questions

Hello everyone

today I am going to tell you gold rush miss told me to work on gold rush do you know about anyone  who experienced the gold rush? 


Here are some questions

1 what does the scenery look like in Hunter gold. Everything looked old and different compared to now. 

2 how do you think the little boy when his father didn't return. Devastated sad mad  

3 think of a time haven't see someone for a long time. My friend called James  because of quarantine  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.