Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

How Much Sleep Does A Teenager Need

Hello here's my work for today in health class.  

1.  How much sleep should a teenager need to get? 
     A teenager needs 8 to 10 hours of sleep.

2. What time do you wake up to get to school?  
    I wake up at 7:00 or  7:30 to get to school.   
    What time do you go to sleep on  average? 
    I go to sleep at 8:00 or 8:30.     
3.   Quality of sleep:  list 4 ways you can help your body get a quality nights sleep? 
       shower 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.