Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

mars rover mission

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to tell you about my work so we had to make a plan about 3 ideas on each one and think of 4 titles for the 3 ideas do you know what a rover is? 

Here is my work 

 What is a rover?  A rover is a machine that collects information for NASA to see if it is safe to live on. Also looks for rocks and other stuff because there could be a dead plant that still has poison? It already launched on the 30th of July and the time was 4:30 or 7:50. Mars looks like a circle with red and holes and with a lot of dust and very cold at night. The rover comes back in 2021 on Feb 18th .

Here's a photo. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.