Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

100 word challenge with alian

 Hello everyone, 

Today i'm going to tell you about my 100 word challenge have  you  done a 100  word challenge. With a song that goes for 3 hours i only listen to it for 10 min. 

here  is my work 

There was a green alien called Bob. He wanted to eat this person called Jeff. But Bob knew he was in a vault but he did not know the code to unlock it.  So Bob went undercover as a person so he needed to know sign language what he didn’t know so be watched a tv.  Show about teaching sign  language then he was a master at it then. It came the time to go to earth so he stole him some close and went back to home and then went out to Jeff he saw the code in the vault .    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.