Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

100 word challenge

hello everyone today I am going to tell you about my 100 word challenge.


Here is a photo and my writing


There I am in the sea diving. Then I see a fish that's big and look nice. I need to try and catch it. Then my friend said we can't because it’s almost extinct. But I said all I what to do is catch it and put it back in water OK you can try I am not. Bye there it is, I am trying to think how I am trying to catch it there. It swam away. I went back to the boat that my friend said did you catch it i said no it                                                                                                         swam away.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.