Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

100 word challenge

 Hello everyone,

 Today I'm going to show you my 100 word challenge.  Its about a footprint and my one is about a past thing. 


here is my 100 word challenge  and a photo.

There I was looking into the past. There were my footsteps. From things that I can’t  away from something that I can't  remember why but I was still watching myself and then it clicked that I was running away from a killer clown. I was sprinting away so i can get help and no one saw me running and there  was a  car and i saw my dad and I said dad wait but he didn't hear me I was trifled but keep on running  and running until I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.