Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

I Am Exited For EOTC

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about what I am exited for at city center. Have you been to Margaret mahy playground , turanga library, Canterbury museum Christchurch Art Gallery?

I've been to the library, the museum, and all of them. I liked the museum with the olden days and when the moas were still alive. I liked the scavenger hunt and ticking off on the paper what I've seen. We didn't complete it. I saw the really smooth green rock, it was really nice. I went with Hornby Primary in Year 6. 

The Art Gallery is cool because they have something like the museum where there is a clipboard and paper on it and it's like a form. it was a scavenger hunt and in my group everyone was scared with the cube and i was not because it was really quit and we had to write about the activate.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.