Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 word challenge

Hello everyone


 Today I’m going to shear my 100 word challenge and its about a bubble that can teleport. Would you what one of these bubbles.   




There was this big bubble that said go in so I did and then and there was this note. It  said think of somewhere to  go. I thought of London. and there I turned up. And tried some of their snacks and they were good. Then I told my sister to go in and think of somewhere where to go then she left and came back in 2 days.  Then we went together and it was fun as then i was really tired and said dont touch it but she did.  And when I found out I was mad.

 

2 comments:

  1. hello I like you blog I don't think that there is anything you could do better I like how you have layed it out mabye next time make the text bigger but its a cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i like your blog
    next time make text a little bit bigger
    also port a little bit more time and efitit in to it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.