Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Boy Work

 

 

What have you learned so far about life in the 1920s-1930s from reading this book? Give examples specifically about how things were different or similar. the in 1920 to 1930.

They have telephone and we have i phone.

They have TV that black and gray and we have colour.


If you were going to write an autobiography about your life, what would be some main events that you would include? What has made a big impact on your life?

I would write about basketball 2018.

I would write about high school 2020 .

Have you read any other Roald Dahl books? Which ones? Compare the stories; which one have you liked better and why? If not, have you read David Walliams? Do you notice anything similar between the two author’s writing styles? roald dahl books about him. David Williams are comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.