Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Book Review

 In Wananga we read a novel called Charlotte  Web. The author is E. B. White and illustrated by Garth William I didn't  pick the book like last year miss assigned the book. It's a good book but it got boring after like chapter 10. My Favorited part of the book is when Fern saves Wilbur when the dad was about to kill Wilbur. There is fern, Wilbur, a rat and more.  I would recommend this book again. I wouldn't read it again.  I would rate this book about a 2.5.




Hereś a photo 

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White, Hardcover, 9780061124952 | Buy online at The  Nile


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.