Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

CARR values

 Hello in Wananga we had to highlight things we do around school and don't highlight the thinks we don't do here are 4 think I do everyday. Meet the dress code, line up respectfully, ask a question ask for help, keep learning spaces tidy. I have only came in the wrong shorts 2 or 3 times. I line up quietly I ask when I get stuck on a question. I tidy other people messes in the learning spaces. I need to work on be focused on my task and work well with everyone. I will do this by talk less to my friends  and talk to people that i don't work with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.