Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Question about the story Charlotte's web

 


What is Charlotte’s web for it is used to give a inspiring word to Wilbur and the people.
to be terrific.
How does Fern plan to save Wilbur? put in a show and make him win so he does not get killed.
Who is Templeton? He is a rat that steels food and he has three rat babes. What is something he
has done in the story late he food out of Wilbur trot.

Find the definition mercilessly, thrashing, monotonous, vaguely, snare, distinguish,
and reputation.

Mercilessly is to be quiet and lesson. Thrashing is a very hard beating in a sport game.
Monotonous means a lack of interested in the work. Vaguely is someone look Similar.
snare is a trap to catch bird or mammals. Distinguish  is to  recognise  as different. Reputation means an option that other people have about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.