Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Motorbike

 




What was different about the motorbike that won the 1993 Grand Prix? The motorbike in 1993 that won was made by a man who made it in there own garage.


What did John Britten do? He was a workshop with 2 other people and he made a v1000 for his bike.


What is carbon fibre? What is good about it?  Carbon fire is the same black stuff on a pencil but it is stronger and you can glue it and layer it over and over.


If you could ask John Britten a question about his bike, what would you ask him? I would ask if you could change one thing about your bike and replace it what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.