Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

zorbs reading

The problem that Craig Bond had? He was riding his bike and he got a flat tyre and someone pump it with a canister of air.

Give two reasons why Craig and his classmates want to design a new pest trap? Its because in 2007 they deiced to talk about the best trap for rats and other mammals.


What were the requirements for the new trap design?  had to affordable, humanely as possible kills the animals.

Explain in your own words what a prototype is. A Prototype is to test and if needed to be upgrade modify.

What is the message or theme of this story? to put rats and mamula's as humanely as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.