Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Reading Bingo Bord

 Today in reading my teacher gave my group  a PDF about what cars where like to now and about an electric car to a petral car.


Task 1 

What are two new infomatshion you larnt from the text. 

 Two interresting facts about the reading standly stermer was drop lower and lower arfter 1924 untill they didn't make them any more. Petral has risen over the years. 


Task 2 

vocabulary task.

Pules, manufacture, risen, retilled.

Pules means is when your heats beats it moves the blood around in ur body. 

Manufacture means useing labor machinery and raw materials is teaches formed into finshed produchted. 

Risen means  someing sticky and  flable and  a solad or a liqied. 

 Retilled mean to replace something  in the barthroom floor bord. 

Task 3 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.